But… it’s SO Pretty YouTube Video Hop challenges us to use up some of those supplies we’ve been hoarding because they’re just so pretty. Keep reading to find out how you can participate and be eligible to win a prize!
Make sure you complete the rest of the hop! My channel is the last stop on the hop, but if you missed the other participants, here they are:
Kate Kennedy Kraftinkate https://www.youtube.com/user/kraftinkate
Patty Sandberg https://www.youtube.com/user/Coloredsprinklegirl
Shawna Webster https://www.youtube.com/user/shaweb28
Irit Landgraf https://www.youtube.com/user/iritlandgraf
Amanda O’Banion https://www.youtube.com/user/aobanion8628
Maggie Mylow https://www.youtube.com/user/maggiemylow
Tiffany Westbrook https://www.youtube.com/user/trwestkd
Sarah Swann https://www.youtube.com/user/sarahbr18
Robin Voak https://www.youtube.com/user/Funkyfunand40/
Tuesdee Hubbard https://www.youtube.com/user/thelonlaire
Auntie Re Creates https://www.youtube.com/user/AuntREcReates
Di Valenz https://www.youtube.com/user/DiValenz145
Cheri Scrappinnwrappin https://www.youtube.com/user/scrappinnwrappin
Oh Snap Gonzo https://www.youtube.com/user/ohsnapgonzo
Tracy Banks (mercytiara) https://www.youtube.com/user/mercytiara
1. Must complete the hop!
2. Leave a comment on Kate’s blog post http://thislifeinked.com/ Think about the item you would choose for this challenge and tell us who’s video represented your ‘but it’s so pretty’ product. **Also please include in your comment what country you are in for the purposes of the giveaways.
3. If you participate in the challenge and post a photo to the gallery http://new.inlinkz.com/luwpview.php?id=515146 and you get and extra entry.
4. If you post a video leave a comment on Kate’s blog with a link to the video and you get an extra entry.
5. It is not required but we hope you subscribe to all the channels and blogs you visit.
6. All entries must be completed by Midnight Central Standard Time on May 17, 2015.
**There a several giveaway prizes. The product prizes will be for United States shipping only and the Gift Cards will be open internationally as long as the retailer ships internationally.
Special thanks to Kate for organizing this fun event, and to the following sponsors:
The prizes (which will be chosen by Kraft Kate over on her channel) are:
ink road – $25 gift certificate
pinkfresh studio – April Embellishment kit
paper issues – $20 gift certificate
pretty pink posh – $25 gift certificate
my scraps & more – $15 gift certificate coupon code for may 4 25% off kraftinkate25
clique kit – $25 gift certificate
devon’s scrapbook sale – product package
freckled fawn – $15 gift certificate
scrapbook and more – $25 gift certificate
Kate – product package
This is a layout I created from my stash, using a 3.5X3.5 inch photo. Layout took 1 hour, 18 minutes to complete.
For still photos of this layout: