A recipe challenge! In order to qualify for this challenge, you must use all the “ingredients” in the following recipe:
Preheat scrapspace to 70º F (21ºC)
Grease and flour a page protector. Wait, on second thought, maybe skip that one.
Combine the following supplies:
– 1 Black and White, 5X7 photo of yourself, fresh or frozen (recent or older)
– 1 or more 6X6 paper pads:
– 1 page of the floral variety
– 1 page of the striped variety
– 1 sketch of any kind (sketches can be found at creativescrappers.com, pagemaps.com, or any other site, magazine, etc.)
– Layer together the above ingredients, stirring in any other items, as needed, from your pantry (scrap room).
– Season with mist, or buttons, or wood veneers, or enamel dots, or Nuvo crystal drops, to taste.
– Garnish with a title.
– Serve the final dish (layout) with the sketch on the side.
Let the cook-off begin!
Join my 27-Day Scrappy Challenge Facebook group for challenges, prizes, and other scrappy goodness:
Find Creative Scrapper sketches at:
Contact me: email@example.com
Music by: David Cutter Music – http://www.davidcuttermusic.co.uk
I love to receive your cards and notes from around the world! I will write you back, as soon as I can!
PO Box 42004 Upper Tantallon PO
Upper Tantallon, NS
Canada B3Z 0P6